[nagdu] Posts not appearing

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:03:00 UTC 2012

Ask your internet provider if they are using Google as the backbone of their
mail service. With a Google based account, if the messages are coming into
your mail client like Windows Live Mail for example, you won't get a copy.
If it is a Yahoo backed system they are using, you should get a copy. I
don't know why this is or if there's a way to fix it.

Greg