[nagdu] Stepmother's Wisecracks

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 04:12:59 UTC 2012

I like the naturally bend down and talk back to step mother as if it
was your dog talking idea. She'd get the point, and you would be doing
it in a very funny way. If your step mom thinks this is cute and
funny, then play along and give it right back to her. If she gets mad,
say oh wait, that was cute and funny. And she'll probably realize that
what is cute and funny to some people is not that way to others.
Anyway, good idea.
Laurel and Stockard