[nagdu] When Ya Gotta Go, Ya Gotta Go

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 22 05:29:32 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Can't remember when it was that I posted on how Odie is very picky relieving on hard surfaces, but it's improved some.
Well, this evening however, he had to go really bad and couldn't wait much longer.
I warned him that the sprinkler heads were running that he'd have to quickly do his business in the grass.
We got outside and he took one look toward the pet area.
I then told him that if he didn't want to get wet, the other option was for him to go ahead and do curb side potty.
That's where you have the dog turn sideways in aliment of the curgb.
To be on the safe side, I moved away from the bus stop in front of our complex and he immediately went on the street, but near the curb.
At that point, Odie didn't care if he did his business on the aspault, that as long as he was outside, he could relieve.
So, the saying goes like this:
When Ya Gotta Go, ya gotta go...
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf