[nagdu] Stepmother's Wisecracks

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 00:17:44 UTC 2012

Suzy,

Just thought I would follow-up. Guess it's the social worker in me LOL. You
have been given lots of suggestions and comments from list members. What did
you decide on doing about your step-mothers behavior? Just curious, you
don't have to answer if you don't want to. Its good for folks to talk about
this, because I am sure your not the only one to have had to face this
challenge. Whatever you did decide was I am sure the right one for you.

Marsha