[nagdu] Bi Bis comment

marilyn t21114 at optonline.net
Sat Jun 23 12:08:34 UTC 2012

Hi BiBi,
I agree with your comment about people being more blind than we are. i could write a book about what people say and I am sure many of us could.
The other day I was going home from work and asked why is that dog wearing that thing . I said that is called a harness and it helps the dog guide me. why? because I can't see where I am going. Your blind? yes . You don't look it and the dog doesn't look like a blind dog. I said the dog is sighted . If she were blind we would really have a problem. Now she puts her hand in front of my face . I didn't move so she said I guess you really are blind.
Marilyn and Anna