[nagdu] [Lady with Guide Dog kicked out of Ann Taylor]

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 23 14:09:33 UTC 2012

Generally, when a company takes measures to "make it right", it usually
means some sort of equity relief. In other words, " We know we screwed up
and to attempt to bring you back to wholeness, since we cannot change what
happened, here is some of our product for you!" She might be the best
dressed blind woman in the United States! (grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion