[nagdu] Biological Family Support for Service Animals

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sat Jun 23 17:10:24 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny,
Yeah - step mom.  I said Mom because she sounded like she really was a Mom
to you even though she wasn't your biological mother.

Hey, happy birthday and that was nice of your father to give you money - it
sure is great when things get paid off!

Alzheimers in one's 50s, yeah, it's so sad.  In the years of working in
nursing homes, I came across many of these.  My Dad being almost 88 has had
a good life even though it was a kind of hard one.  he grew up poor to
immigrant parents who had only a grade school education.  His brothers and
most of his sisters treated him like crap.  My Dad never went to college but
he was smart and talented as a wood worker.  He built beautiful cabinets,
built the house I grew up in, and could fix just about everything.  He no
longer can do any of these thiings but he remains cheerful surrounded by a
family that loves him.  He will never be just dumped into a nursing home and
abandoned by his family.  No way!

Take care,

Lyn and Landon