[nagdu] Picking up the busy busy when you've parked your dog. lol

Dailyah Patt dailyahpatt at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 20:20:03 UTC 2012

I think it's probably worth noting that folks should check out their city municipal code.  A great many cities have exemptions on the books for folks who are blind or otherwise so physically impaired that picking up is difficult to impossible.  I am one of those who usually can't do the baggie thing, so I just make sure my dog is WAY off in the boonies where the odds of something stepping in it go down (bushes, tall grass, outskirt of parking lot).  If I have someone with me, often that person can and will scoop for me - but I wanted to make sure that folks are aware of these exemptions.  While it'd be nice if we all could scoop, that's just not reality and so thankfully many cities exempt disabled persons.

Dailyah