[nagdu] city ordinances in regards to dog waste

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 06:50:04 UTC 2012

Hi every one, In Tucson Arizona, we have an ordinance exempting the
disabled from picking up after our service dogs. I always picked up any
way,even though it is hard to do in a wheelchair. It can be done. I am very
lucky as I have not had to pick up after my my last guide or my current
one. They have always gone #2 before leaving my property. I do have certain
places that I stop at to let Shaman to pee if he has to. I always pick up
the dog waste in the yard as there are currently 11 dogs using it now.Some
are my dogs,others are the rescue dogs.Yes folks, I take care of 11 dogs, 2
cats,2 Bearded Dragons and 3 fish tanks every day. It is like going to work
every day,except that I don't get a pay check. It gives me a reason to get
out of bed each day,and I am helping to save the lives of some very
wonderful dogs. Have a great day,  Mardi and Shaman and Tipton, future GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/