[nagdu] are you coming to Dallas? Many hands are needed at nagdu's exhibit table

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Sun Jun 24 20:12:36 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Our NFB convention in Dallas is fast approaching, and it's always a fun and
exciting time for all who attend. Of course that includes NAGDU members. I'm
once again in charge of getting volunteers to staff our exhibit Hall table.
It seems as though I was just writing this same message yesterday, but of
course it's been a whole year. That means we've all had a year to rest up,
and are once more ready to enthusiastically represent our division in that
sea of exhibit hall tables. I know the agenda is packed full of interesting
events to attend. So please take a look at that agenda, figure out when
you'll have some free hours to give, and then fill in the schedule time
slots with two hour shifts if possible. Of course you won't be turned down
if you are able to do two time slots! We might even consider you a hero!
We always need two persons working together at the table. Toni Whaley is on
the ball and has already signed herself up! I will work several shifts. but
will wait to see where there are schedule needs.
Note that the exhibit hall first opens on Sunday, July 1, at 11 AM rather
than at the
former opening day time of 9 o'clock. The hall is open from 9 till 11  for
sponsors only.
Below my signature you will find the
exhibit hall schedule. I've filled in a couple slots.
After I get a few responses, I'll post
the schedule again with more names filled in. Please email me directly at
sherrill.obrien at verizon.net with your preference(s) rather than replying to
the list. Those of you who are presidents of affiliates, if you are coming
to Dallas and could help, that would be great, or if you could ask any of
your members who you know are also coming, it would be
appreciated.
If you definitely want to volunteer, but don't know which times you
can commit to helping, please send me an email anyway so that I have a list
of names.  We can narrow down your table time(s) later.

Thanks in advance for your help with this.  Read on past my signature for
the schedule.
Be sure to include your cell phone number so we can more effectively
communicate in Dallas.  I'll reply with mine as well.
Sherrill
email sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
home phone (813) 935-0474
cell (813) 767-1890

When you send me an email, please include:
your time preference if you know it at this point, and your cell phone
number.

Exhibit Hall NAGDU Table Schedule

Sunday, July 1
Hall open to all exhibitors from 11:00am till  5:00pm

11:00 till 1:00 Toni Whaley

1:00 till 3:00

3:00 till 5:00

Monday, July 2
Hall open 8:30 till 5:00
(Perhaps some awesome volunteers could take a two and a half hour shift
some time during the day to even things out?  We can be flexible, of course,
so if someone prefers 2:30 till 5:00, that could work too!)

8:30 till 11:00

11:00 till 1:00

1:00 till 3:00

3:00 till 5:00

Tuesday, July 3
Hall open 12:00 till 1:45 and 7 till 9:00pm

12:00 till 1:45 Toni Whaley

7:00 till 9:00 PM Toni Whaley

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sherrill.obrien%40ver
izon.net