[nagdu] Question about puppy raisers

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:35:06 UTC 2012

I am new at being a guide dog handler, and my initial goal was to keep
in touch with my dog's puppy raisers because I understand the
significant role they play in a puppy's life. Therefore, I searched
for a school that would allow me to do so. I have had my guide for
almost six months now, and I still keep in touch with her raisers. I
would never even think of losing contact with them. I would think it
would be a devastating experience for them not to know of the puppy
that they've invested so much time and effort into. Is there a reason
why you don't want to continue raising?
Best,
Juanita and Anise