[nagdu] Question about puppy raisers

Anon. Y.mous ay.mous at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 02:09:13 UTC 2012

Greg, thanks so much for your encouragement.  It is just what I needed.  The
only way I can possibly say goodbye to the pups is knowing that they
will be loved as somebody's guide dog someday, and hearing how valuable
these dogs are to you is certainly motivational.  I'm so glad you had such a wonderful experience with those raisers as well.