[nagdu] Question about puppy raisers

Anon. Y.mous ay.mous at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 02:23:20 UTC 2012

Melissa, yes, I think your
experience is pretty typical.  When the last of my pups graduated I did
my best to hold it together but the second his person said hi to me when we met after the ceremony, I was done for!  But then the person started crying, too, so at least we were crying together. /smile/

I definitely don't demand contact, but I certainly deeply appreciate it when it happens!  I hope there aren't too many of those pushy raisers out there.  That has to be super frustrating for the handler!