[nagdu] Colorado

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 02:41:15 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie and I are doing well, despite what's happening here.
Colorado is now officially on fire as three more started.
Conbined with the temps that been ranging in the hundreds, it's been rough not just for humans but animals as much.
Animal Control is also stepping up on the fines.
just a couple days ago, they had to respond to the safeway on 5th and Corona because some people that weren't from Colorado had their pet with them.
The dog was left locked up in the car and despite the windows were open some, the dog was in trouble.
While the animal control officer check on the dog, he measured the temperature in the car and it was 108 degreese inside of it.
He did manage to track down the dog owner and gave him a warning.
Well, the dog owner decided he was going to be rude and started cussing at the animal control officer, so wound up with a ticket anyway.
Originally the officer was going to just give him a warning and let him go, but after the dog owner's negative reactions, he gave him the ticket.
What makes me mad is how people who end up with pets don't care about their dog or cat eccetera, but themselves.
Of course, I've seen it where I've come across those who have guide/assistance dogs that don't show any respect for their partners.
Since Odie has done so much for me back when he was a guide along with saving my husband Dale's life medically, I had to make sure the favor was returned.
Dale and I take care of Odie because he's an important part of the family.
We all are hoping for some cooler weather soon.
Bibi,husband Dale and son Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf