[nagdu] NAGDU Needs a Person with a Vehicle!

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 17:49:53 UTC 2012

Dear All,
    As you may know, the National Association of Guide Dog Users has made arrangements with Central Pet Distributors in Dallas to sell Natural Balance Healthy Bones dog treats at convention. We have ordered the product and need assistance from someone with a vehicle in Dallas to pick up the product. This consists of seven cases of dog treats which weigh approximately six pounds each and measures approximately one cubic foot each. we are looking for someone who would be willing to take me to the distributor and back, a trip of approximately ten miles each way. NAGDU will compensate the driver for their gas. If you can help us out, please get in touch with me off-list. My email address is

President at NAGDU.ORG

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG