[nagdu] Fw: [Buddys-dogscoop] Fwd:[Blindattic] NewCompanyAnnouncement

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 20:31:57 UTC 2012

Marsha, thanks for sharing this, but, I don't think anyone said we couldn't
take the harness off.  the confusion or rather my and others' confusion had
to do with how to use the leash and we all I guess figured out you had to
take the harness off.  Now, if someone wants to do that whether using that
leash or another leash, that's cool; if someone doesn't want to, that's
cool, but, with this particular leash think you have to take it off.  think
we were just trying to decipher everything.  (smile).

thanks.  And thanks for all that you do.

Margo and Arrow