[nagdu] Fwd: Guide horse the center of attention in woman's trip to visit Galway trainer

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Jun 27 14:53:11 UTC 2012

How cool is this? I actually connected with Dolores through another venue about three or perhaps four years ago. I think she Emailed me about something or other when she was working with this horse, or maybe it's another one she was working with. Anyway, thanks for the article.,
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY

Begin forwarded message: