[nagdu] Swabbing for Explosive Trace Detection

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:39:57 UTC 2012

Well, they don't seem to have much trouble with what you can take or what you have to take off. I have heard they are about to let us keep our shoes on though. I rather hope so. I hate taking them off; it's a lot of work. LOL. But with the dogs, and also with the canes, there does seem to be some inconsistency.

Cindy Lou