[nagdu] Swabbing for Explosive Trace Detection

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 18:40:53 UTC 2012

I will be cool about it; they will not separate me from my dog. Should I lose that battle, then I will file a complaint. I've done it before and I will do it again. I think inconsistencies are fine; and if they have to be careful about explosives and I have to be subjected to thi tuff, I'm good with it. If they find some trace on my dog, good, but they won't be taking him from me. That isn't acceptable and it isn't lawful no matter the "safety" issues they are trying to take care of. JMO.

Cindy Lou