[nagdu] Response to TSA thread

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Thu Jun 28 21:23:51 UTC 2012

Those puppies do it every time.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Thomasson, Anna (Phoenix)
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 10:20 AM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nagdu] Response to TSA thread

I'm a business travelling, German Shepherd puppy raiser and my funniest
story was when my young puppy alarmed the X-Ray and they called for "Canine
Assist!"  the TSA agents were arguing over who got to do the pat down.  I
just recently had hip replacement so my metal hips alarm the X-Ray and I
can't take the dog through the other backscatter scanning device. Sigh - it
was a call for patience.

Anna C. Thomasson
Towers Watson
2901 N. Central Ave., Suite 1100
Phoenix, AZ 85012
602.321.2828
Assistant: Anita Blount
anita.blount at towerswatson.com
602.651.0228

Notice of Confidentiality
This transmission contains information that may be confidential.  It has
been prepared for the sole and exclusive use of the intended recipient and
on the basis agreed with that person.  If you are not the intended recipient
of the message (or authorized to receive it for the intended recipient), you
should notify us immediately; you should delete it from your system and may
not disclose its contents to anyone else.

This e-mail has come to you from Towers Watson Delaware Inc.