[nagdu] home sweet home

Portia Scott portiaprincess at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 07:40:21 UTC 2012

Hi Jen and all,

Yes, I'm sure all the kinks and quirks will get worked out. I know when I get ready to get my guide dog, it will be interesting and fun. And yes, I know there will be quirks, kinks, and what not. But hey. It's fun to get a new guide, fun to travel, and most of all, it's fun to get to know the guide dog as well.

So even when you are working with your guide, make the best of it.

All the best,

Portia.