[nagdu] crowded trains

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 01:53:35 UTC 2012

That is very true about the men giving up their seat for me. And I do say No
Thank you, but if someone is so insistent, then what are you going to do? If
they are insistent, wouldn't it be rude for me not to take the seat?

It probably bothers me, because I don't want people to see me as the
"helpless" blind person. Just because it does bother me, doesn't mean
anything really, its more of a me thing.

Marsha