[nagdu] cooperation vs. force

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 03:42:39 UTC 2012

Hi, Cindy,
I keep looking back at a close call Odie and I did have in our apartment on March 27, 2008.
A fire broke out on the second floor and I was glad that I taught and trained Odie from the beginning to stay close to me at all times.
When the fire broke out, I happened to be in a deep sleep, napping as I had a busy active day.
Around the tail end of the fire alarm in the hallway being turned off and hearing sirens from the six fire trucks that showed up, I suddenly woke up.
Turned out Odie pushed the back of the bed where the head board was.
It was pushed with such hard force, the movement jolted me awake.
I was very lucky that day thanks to Odie's quick actions and thinking.
He saved my life and miracle of that was if he have not of done it, I would not have been around for today.
Since then, Odie and I will celebrat our seventh anniversary on marh 28, 2012.
Bibi