[nagdu] tie downs

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Thu Mar 1 06:13:51 UTC 2012

I have a pet dog a female Chihuahua and of course my guide dog Gipp. When I
go away and leave home I don't crate or tie down my Chihuahua because I can
trust her. Also, I have left Gipp here at home before and I don't crate him
or tie him down because again I can trust him. I do have a crate hear at
home for Gipp and the dorr of his crate is always opened so if I do leave
him at home on accasions he can go and lay in his crate if he chooses too. I
also don't put Gipp on Tie down anymore at night because again I can trust
him at night. He either lays on his bed on the floor next to my bed or he
goes down stairs and lays in his crate. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper