[nagdu] cooperation vs. force

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Mar 1 18:15:09 UTC 2012

I guess the one thing that makes me think that there should be someone to
have the dog on tie down or in a crate is the fact that, although the dog
does not chew on things he is not supposed to, he is a mega chewer. If he
can destroy a tie down in one chomp, think of what that could mean for
something more important. I know that Mark said that the dog does not chew
on random things, but there is always a first time, and it only takes once.