[nagdu] Calm Dog

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 19:27:30 UTC 2012

Hello All,
I had been meaning to ask this for a while now, but the list had been
a little busy so I decided to wait. I have noticed that a lot of dogs
work well when they have their harness on and that's great because
that's what they are supposed to do. But once their harness is removed
a lot of dogs go crazy. Hahaha! As in playful crazy. Well, for me that
is not the case. My dog stays calm about 95% of the time. She does
play, but only when I highly encourage her. I litterally need to start
jumping around and running and praising her. Does anyone have a dog
who is just as calm as mine?
Best,
Juanita And Anise