[nagdu] fold up porta crates

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 05:57:50 UTC 2012

Hi, Rhonda and Maya,
You can look for them at Petco and Petsmart as well as other pet supply places on line.
I got the N2N Porta crate from Petsmart back in January, 2007 for around $120.00 but it was because Odie's a large, hybrid labrador.
It's thirty-six inches and four feet tall.
Maya may not need one as large as that though.
Best suggestion I can give to you is to take her to Petco or Petsmart and have an associate help you with measurements and best size of crate she'd fit in.
*Smiles*
Bibi