[nagdu] Prayers for All Impacted By Rough weather

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 11:31:14 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Odie and I wanted to let everyone know the those who have been impacted by the rough weather in Nebraska as well as the Midwest, the south, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee that you'alls with your families, four-legged furry working partners and pets will be in our thoughts and prayers.
I do have some friends who live in those general areas and some of them are in Colorado right now as they are up in Granby/Winter Park attending Ski Camp.
All I can do is hope and pray they get home safely and that the father upstairs in the skies will not let anything bad happen to them.
Guess it's explained why the weather here in Colorado has been behaving more irradically than usual.
Odie has had moments of being weird too, so guess that's part of it.
Something tells me that we could have tornados pop up anytime here in Colorado, so will really have to keep a watch out on things and definitely, listen to what Odie is indicating upon how his behavior will be.
I look back during May, 2008 probably on the 15th of when I had to venture outtdoors to physical therapy.
That morning, everything seemed fine, despite that the air was hot and humid.
I didn't feel anything unusual happening, so didn't think of nothing else.
As I was preparing to go down the ramp from my apartment complex, Odie suddenly stopped and froze in place.
I encouraged him to go forward, but he wasn't budging one bit.
I then had to coax him down the ramp and find the bus stop.
His hair was standing up on end, ears back and tail tucked down toward the ground.
He was sensing some kind of danger was around, but I had no clue where.
We went on with our plans and I finished up physical therapy.
Later on that day, I came back to my apartment to drop him off and went down to lunch in the cafeteria on the first floor of the apartment complex.
Once I returned upstairs, I then heard that a tornado hit Winsor, Colorado.
I then explained to Dale on how Odie behaved the whole morning that he didn't want to leave the building.
While I think about all of this, I probably should have canceled physical therapy and rescheduled for another day.
I also could have asked someone to describe to me what was going on outtside.
I probably would have understood Odie better on what he was trying to tell me.
My advice is pay attention to your four-legged furry ones since they feel and pick up more on what happens earth and weather wise.
*Smiles*
Blessings,
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog