[nagdu] dorm room

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 12:59:52 UTC 2012

Bibi,

At school I have an on campus job. There is a woman who is 84 years old who
is getting her college degree for the first time. I always talk to her a
little bit when she comes to the computer lab to do homework. She was
telling me yesterday that when she graduates next year, she wants to walk
the appellation trail.

With this in mind, I can say that truly there is no such thing as being too
old for school.

Mark