[nagdu] Groomer or Play date!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:57:41 UTC 2012

Well, I guess it has to do with my own personal bias and where I receive my dogs, but it seems odd to me to work a dog in leash and not harness. First, to me it seems as if the dog's being a guide is less noticeable if not wearing its "gear." Second, if you are working the dog, why not just work it in harness and take its harness off at the groomer's? Like I said, this is probably related to my personal bias.

Cindy