[nagdu] Calm Dog

Jessica jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:43:03 UTC 2012

Hi Maria
My fiance's dog has always been calm. He now is older but even when younger
he just sort of ambled around and sniffed here and there. My yellow is a
terror when off duty. I think he has split personality disorder lol. He when
working is good though a bit sniffy. When off though he runs, rolls, licks
everything, and when he really gets going around and around our yard he
barks. He is the best boy though and I wouldn't trade him for nothing. Some
dogs are just laid back so enjoy it smiley.
Jessica And Saunders