[nagdu] could have, would have, should have

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 17:34:17 UTC 2012

Daniel,

I know I am super late in responding to your message. I really honestly do
not have many words of wisdom that haven't already been said. But I do want
to offer support and my empathy. My first guide, worked for 4 years, 4 years
that she was NEVER meant to be a guide. Its very hard, and in all due time,
if you decide you will get a pup that is meant for you, and who is meant to
be a guide.

Sorry I can't get you anything but virtual *hugs*

Marsha