[nagdu] Urgent Advice Requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:07:04 UTC 2012

Thanks, all who have responded. The problem is resolved. Today, I went out
to the Angel Memorial Animal Medical Center-Boston because my dog was not
feeling well. Turns out, he had horibily impacted and inflamed anal glands.
The Veterinarian fixed the problem, and gave him some pills to take.

It's an amazeing difference. He hasn't eaten much since Thursday, or gone to
the bathroom, I have been home for 30 minutes, and he has eaten, and gone
the bathroom. It's an amazing difference.

Thanks,

Mark