[nagdu] Urgent Advice Requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 02:52:03 UTC 2012

Meghan,

I am already putting canned pumpkin on his food. I have for the last week or
so in hopes of hardening up his poop.  This not only makes it eazyer to
cleen up after, but will prevent anal gland issues as well. The vet
recommended I continue with the pumpkin.

Now if I could teach him to lift his leg when he pees that would make my
life perfect. I don't want him to start marking things; however, I want him
to stop splashing himself.

Mark