[nagdu] Calming treats for dogs

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:42:46 UTC 2012

Hi David, If you are worried about the effect of Rescue Remedy on your dog,
You might try the Thunder shirt for dogs. It helps calm anxiety from noise
or strange places ect. The harness will fit over the Thunder shirt. You can
purchase one at Pets mart or other places on the internet. They cost about
$40.00. I have used this on some of our rescue dogs with success. It saved
a dog from euthanasia as the dog stopped biting from fear. The dog was able
to be adopted and is still doing fine in his new home. I think it is worth
a try. Hope this helps. Mardi and Shaman and Tipton, future guide dog in
training.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/