[nagdu] Urgent advice requested

frandi.galindo at gmail.com frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:59:39 UTC 2012

You could make some home made dog food.  A cup of rice with 2 cups of
chicken broth will do the trick.  You can just double or tripple the recipe
if needed, or you can just make a large batch if you want.  mix a little of
that with his or her dog food, and he or she will be eating the normal stuff
before you know it.  Only do it until he or she starts eating the regular
dog food.  Slowly start taking out the chicken flavored rice when feeding.
It will save you a ton of money as rice is cheap and chicken broth is as
well.  I have many cook books on cooking healthier dog food that is money
saving if any of you are intrested.  If I could, I would feed my dog the
blue  dog food, but it is so expensive.  So when I feel like cooking for my
2 pups, I use one of those.