[nagdu] tips and tricks for dealing with diarrhea

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Mar 5 18:34:05 UTC 2012

Hi Marsha,
I empathize with you.  Destiny has inflammatory bowel disease and
frequently has diarrhea and loose stools.she regularly takes250 mg of
metronidazoletwice a day which helps when she is having an acute
crisis.  Otherwise, she takes budesonide 3 mg every other day for
maintenance.  Maybe you can suggest to the vet some metronidazole to
firm up Emma's stool.  Good luck.  I will keep you and Emma in my
prayers and hope that you will find a solution soon and that Emma will
be feeling better.
Janice