[nagdu] Urgent advice requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 15:06:36 UTC 2012

Thanks.  He doesn't like the pumpkin, so I have to hide it with some smelly
canned dog food. So far, I am still unsuccessful at curing his runs. I don't
know how to aquire some slippery elm. But I will ask my mom to go to the
helth food store ware she lives and see if they have it.

How much pumpkin should I use? I am adding ½ can a meal with no affect.