[nagdu] re relieving harness

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:18:37 UTC 2012

hey i know this is long past but i wanted to tell what a friend of
mine does. If she knows her dog is having loose stools, , then she
keeps the harnis on her dog and when the dog does use it, she takes
off the bag and replaces it with a new clean one. better than it
making a mess all over if it is not able to get to a good spot. I can
see having a releaving harnus for this thing being a good idea.

On 2/27/12, Gary <rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Hi Hana
>

> I'm way behind on emails so I don't know when you were talking about this.
> However, I think if your dog ever has the runs the likelihood of you having
> time to put on a reliving harness in time to deal with the issues happening
> are not likely. Basically when bogart was sick in September, I just had to
> pay attention to his signals, which at times came far too often, and throw
> on  my clothes and get him out side as quickly as possible. He would always
> pull me quickly about half a block away before he would explode. I would
> just have him on leash and use my cane. I live in an apartment in the city.
>

> To clean it up you can only do the best you can. If he has the runs then I
> put a piece of papertowel down on the spot where he went to soak up liquid
> and then pick up what I can. Luckily it rains a lot here. :)
>
> Gary

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470