[nagdu] Traveling with dog with hearing problem

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 7 15:30:29 UTC 2012

Hi Sheila.
When my ears are really messed up, I don't go very far alone.  I wangle my
husband or a friend to come with me, if I can't stand hanging around the
house anymore. But it usually makes me dizzy too, so that's an added
concern for me.
Luckily, it hasn't happened in quite a long time.
Get well soon.
Tracy