[nagdu] Urgent advice requested

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 02:16:12 UTC 2012

Odie has some intestanal problems for a while around the end of 2005 and beginning in 2006.
It took time, but eventually down the road, we found a couple of dog foods that worked for him at least.
He eats Beneful Healthy Radiance and Purina Overweight Management.
If he just had the Overweight MNagement food alone, he'd immediately get constipated from the brown rice and chicken.
With mixing up the two in his dish, he hasn't experienced any major intestanal problems.
It was stressful for me to deal with and it was rough on him too.
Thankfully, he made it through and fought to survive.
Bibi