[nagdu] cooperation vs. force

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Thu Mar 8 03:07:24 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,
You and I are so much alike on this one.  While I can see where corrections,
confinement and other punitive measures may be warranted, it's all about
that mutual trust, that dog feeling like, "I want to do the work because I
know I'll be successful and I'll please my mom," is what's happening in my
mind and heart as well.  When I was training with my previous guide,
Whitney, a trainer said to us during a lecture, "If you learn nothing else
from this class, learn this: For every no, there's a yes."  So, I totally
agree with you on this one.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua