[nagdu] Embarrassing Guide Dog Handlers

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:07:56 UTC 2012

Juanita,

My dog does not have any obvious "I need to go potty" queues. I simpily take
him out more or less around the same times every day, and the only issue I
have had with him is when he got sick.

Sometimes he will be antsy, and I will take him out outside of schedule, but
he doesn't consistently have to go in these situations.

I take my dog out when I wake up, some time between 7:30 and 10:00 depending
on classes that day

Again between 2:30 and 4:00.

I take him out after dinner also time varies between 5:00 and 9:00

Then for a final time before I go to bed around 11:30-2:00.

As you can tell, this is not a set in stone schedule, but we don't seem to
have problems with it.

Mark