[nagdu] dog insurance?

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:03:05 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah,
Personally, I haven't looked into pet insurance because GDB offers
veterinary assistance, but for those who don't have that financial
support I would imagine that it would come in handy. As for leaving
Princes at the vet, I know it will be difficult, but the most exciting
part will be picking her up because she will be happy to see you.
Anise was super excited to see me when I picked her up after getting
groomed. I wish you the best of luck. Give Princess a big hug for me.
She'll be fine!
Best,
Juanita And Anise