[nagdu] moderator changes

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:44:38 UTC 2012

I am sure this isn't the place and that there will be a ton of messages on the topic, but I have to say I have appreciated your work on this thread. I don't envy anyone the task, though there are times when I think I'd like it. However, I doubt I would. So congratulations on your decision and thank you for all you've done.

Cindy