[nagdu] Don't eat the cat toys doggy please.

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:43:40 UTC 2012

So my subject line says it all practicly.

I have two cats and when I get my guide dog, what are some tips for
keeping my dog from eating my cats toy's?

I keep them out andabout all over the floor and they will carry them
and chase them all over the place.

I have some of those plastic balls with the bells and stuff in them,
some balls made of a thin wicker like stuff with a bell in them and a
feather or two sticking out of it, some small stuffy toys, a bunch of
those fake but kind of real looking mice, and a few birds and mice
that tweets and chirps.

I get them more toys about twice a year because they get broke, snuck
outside, and sometimes lost and throwen away by mistake but this
doesn't happen every day like a dog eating the toys might.

thanks

--

Lea Williams

Phone;