[nagdu] Don't eat the cat toys doggy please.

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Mar 11 02:55:36 UTC 2012

Hahaha, yes. Every time that I go home on break, I visit a friend who has a
cat, and Lexia wants to play with the cat as though it is a small dog. The
poor cat is not sure what to make of it. Both my friend and I are sure that,
if given more time together, the cat and Lexia would be best friends. That
would be really cute because they look good together. Lexia is all black and
the cat is black and white, like a Panda, which is her name.