[nagdu] Health Problems

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 00:35:05 UTC 2012

Are you sure they were medicating her? They may have tested her, but they may not have been medicating her. Giardia comes from the soil; once it is in the soil it is hard to eradicate. If you want her to go faster, then you might  continue to  push that, though my experience has been that it is truly easier to slow a dog than to speed it up. I am wondering about this running into so many things though. Are you giving good correction for it? Is she distracted when these things happen?

Cindy