[nagdu] Health Problems

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 01:02:45 UTC 2012

Princess has a couple of bones she can knaw on to help with her teeth. She
needs to get the tartar off though. I got her a huge bag of greenies but she
only gets one every other day or longer.
I haven't really seen a pattern with her walking me in to things, and I
can't really figure out why or what makes her do it.