[nagdu] Health Problems

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 02:04:50 UTC 2012

Do you have a print copy of her health record? Read it or have it read. Mine had that. Also, sometimes it maybe shows up again; if that's not what she had, then you have to wonder if the parasite is in the soil where you are, but I don't know how much the dog has to be exposed to such soil before it
manifests itself.
Cindy